14 August 2012

Smooth Move V Bag - Choc, Banana & Peanut Butter Milkshakes

I recently whipped up some quick, easy and delish milkshakes that I MUST share!
Ask my friends, I love chocolate and banana together. I also love banana and peanut butter together. I ALSO love peanut butter and chocolate together! And Ok, confession time. I am a banana hoarder. I clean out the freezer every so often and find like 5 bananas that I am always 'going to' make banana bread with. Pro-tip, before you do hoard your bananas, peel and chop into smaller blender sized bits and freeze in a container.
Anyway, this is my solution:

Ingredients (per 1 milkshake);
5 Chunks Frozen Banana
300ml Almond Milk (or roughly 3/4 of smoothie cup)
1 tbsp Agave Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tbsp Peanut Butter (I use chunky because smooth is for noobs)
Chocolate Syrup

Method;
Add all ingredients (except choc syrup) to blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour choc syrup around inside rim of milkshake glass, and pour in shake.
Garnish with an adorable paper straw, and sip with someone you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment